Apr 27, 2020
On this episode, I’m joined by highly-successful real estate leader, expansion expert and entrepreneur, Jeff Quintin. Jeff’s been in the business since 1992, and when it comes to building a successful team and real estate expansion strategies, Jeff is the perfect person to talk to about how to adjust and adapt when the market changes.
Jeff is a Real Estate Team Owner, Investor, Developer, and Entrepreneur. He is one of the most successful real estate agents in the United States, consistently selling over 175+ homes per year, equivalent to over $70+ million in sales.
Right now the way we do business has changed significantly, and in any shift, the defining factor of success is in our behavior. We need to be adept at keeping our pulse on the market, and become experts of what’s happening around us. This is something Jeff is very good at.
He stresses the importance of focusing on the fundamentals that will never go out of style. In this episode of the Kevin and Fred Show, he talks about real estate expansion strategies, and real estate tactics for this epidemic real estate market.
On This Episode, We Discuss...
- Jeff’s team setup and the strategy for growth.
- How Jeff got started in real estate and the brilliant lead generation method he used when he first got into that business.
- How to generate agent-to-agent referrals and train referral partners to help you grow your business.
- Growing into new markets, and Jeff’s real estate expansion strategies and insights.
- The keys to successful expansion when it comes to staffing, profitability and partnerships.
- Jeff’s take on what we can do to remain in business after this blows over.
- The power of getting out there and strengthening ties to the community right now.